Wednesday, November 2, 2011

love

Why is it that all people think that they are in love with their significant other within the first week that they start dating. They do not even know the person enough to be in love with them. It can take years for two people to love each other. Granted their are feelings involved when you are in a relationship, but how do you know that that is what love is? You think that you are in love with someone and then once they do something wrong you automatically stop loving them. True love never ends. You will always have feelings for that person even if you do not want to. This is one of my biggest pet peeves. I do not know where they are in their relationship but I can almost gaurentee that they are not in love. I have dated people for weeks and we were not in love with each other. Everybody has a different sense in feelings. Maybe they can be in love in a week. I do not believe in love at first sight but some people may. Why I think of love at first sight I think of just looking at someone. It takes way more than looks to actually love someone. If you are in love with their looks you should not be in love with that person. Looks can help but the personality is the key. I think that some people that are not attrative are the best looking. Personality makes up for the not so good looks. I do not see how you can fall in love at first sight. Maybe im not the hopeless romantic I always thought I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment