Tuesday, September 3, 2013

goodbye

I don't need you anymore, I don't need the assurance that whenever I call you to talk you will answer. I don't need to tell you everything about my life. I don't need all of the late night random car rides or the nights where we spend a ton of money on junk food just to watch movies. You you were a huge part of my life, but I can't keep doing this. I've given so much that I simply just can't give anymore. I will miss you like crazy, but it is time for us to go our separate ways and move on. No one will ever get me the way that you have, but I have to accept that. You have been through so many of the same experiences that you always know exactly what to say and when, but that isn't enough for me anymore. Without you physically in my life I can't be friends. Yes I can always text you, but that is no where near the same. I really hope your so called "friends" are worth it in the long run, because right now they have already proven to be people I would never see you getting along with. I really cannot wait for you to move away so I can put the past behind us. Worrying about seeing you limits what I can do daily. It will be the best for both of us because you could care less what I do. As much as it is going to hurt, I don't need you in my life anymore. So please, when you move away, don't ever try to talk to me again. I need to get on with my life with you out of the picture. Yeah maybe my life won't be the same or maybe I won't be as happy with you out of my life, but I know that I can move on and one day I will be happier without you than I ever was with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment